TechCrunch Disrupt 2023 is fast approaching and if you’re a startup looking to boost your success, this event is a must-attend. Here are five compelling reasons why attending Disrupt can benefit your startup:
1. Network, network, network
With over 10,000 attendees, Disrupt provides ample opportunities to expand your network and make valuable connections. The event app allows you to schedule meetings with like-minded individuals who share your business goals. You’ll also have the chance to meet and connect with people at invite-only receptions, the Deal Flow Café (exclusively for Investor/Founder Pass holders), After Hours Events, and the TechCrunch+ Lounge.
2. Learn from leading voices
Disrupt brings together the best and brightest minds in the startup ecosystem. The event features speakers such as Céline Dufétel (president and COO, Checkout.com), Reed Jobs (investor, Yosemite), Thomas Kurian (CEO, Google Cloud), and many more. These industry leaders will share their insights and experiences, providing valuable knowledge for startups.
3. Industry stages
Disrupt offers seven stages with programs focused on key industries in the tech world. These stages provide a unique opportunity to explore cross-sector collaborations under one roof. From AI and Fintech to Hardware and Sustainability, each stage hosts sessions with industry experts who delve into relevant topics and discussions. This is a chance to gain insights specific to your industry.
4. Breakout sessions
Don’t miss out on the interactive breakout sessions where you can dive deep into topics that interest you. Led by industry experts, these sessions include presentations followed by Q&A sessions. Some examples of breakout sessions include “The Path to Your Next Funding Round: Equity Crowdfunding” and “Securing the modern engineering ecosystem: Allowing the engineering train to continue to accelerate, without making compromises on security.”
Roundtables are small-group conversations led by experts in specific areas. These sessions are designed to inform, inspire, and help you build a better business. Some roundtable topics include “Raising Capital Even if You Aren’t an AI Startup” and “Telling the TAM Story: How to Get VCs Excited About Your Market Opportunity.”
TechCrunch Disrupt 2023 is an incredible opportunity for startups to network, learn from industry leaders, explore industry-specific discussions, participate in breakout sessions, and engage in roundtable discussions. Don’t miss out on this chance to take your startup to the next level. Buy your pass today!
– TechCrunch Disrupt: An annual technology conference hosted by TechCrunch that brings together startups, investors, and industry experts.
– Disrupt: The shortened term used to refer to TechCrunch Disrupt.
– Startup: A newly established business.
– Networking: The act of forming connections or relationships with other people for professional purposes.
– Speaker roster: A list of speakers at an event.
– Industry stages: Stages at TechCrunch Disrupt that focus on specific industries and feature relevant sessions and discussions.
– Breakout sessions: Interactive sessions at TechCrunch Disrupt where attendees can delve deeper into specific topics.
– Roundtables: Small-group conversations led by experts in specific areas to provide insights and guidance.
– Founders/Investor Pass: A pass at TechCrunch Disrupt that grants access to exclusive networking opportunities.
– TechCrunch+: A subscription-based service that provides additional benefits to subscribers, including access to exclusive lounges and networking opportunities.
– TechCrunch Disrupt 2023 Website